Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: GALACTUS ML PIC!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    http://toynewsi.com/index.php?itemid=5936


    *edit*

    fucinmg spelwing.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 01, 2005 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Peter Peeker ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I must have him! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not even a big fan of the character, but...I kinda want this.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want it because Galactus rocks...and Silver Surfer needs someone to fight [img]wink.gif[/img]

    But I cant wait for the Sentinel....gonna be awesome...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...toy bad fucking Toy Biz will probably short pack two fo the figures, so he'll be armless or leggless or something... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    From what I read - this line and the Sentinnel line is there to push the retailers to accept even packing.

    Do I think it will work, beyond even the short term - nope.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See the thing I don't get is... if there are 7 figures in the wave, there is no way you'll get an even packed case. You either leave out one character completely -or- you get 2 1 per case figures. Even though I love all the new characters coming out, I think they need to bring the lines back to under 6 per wave. It makes things easier for everyone.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd much rather see 4-6 figure waves for several reasons: Quality Control seems to be better on lower assortment numbers, they are easier to get, and should allow for more waves overall.

    But what the fuck do I know, eh?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member classic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i dont care about the galactus but the sentinel is a must for me. the only figs ill pick up from ml 9 are prof x, nightcrawler and maybe hulk depending what he looks like

  10. #10
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    I'm not even a big fan of the character, but...I kinda want this.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">same here... It looks great!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •